Taekwondo is a Korean style of martial arts. Nowadays, it is one of the most traditional types of martial arts. In various countries, it is tough to make people understand about the advantages of taekwondo. This is mainly because most of these people are insane about football or other mainstream sports and don’t need any other game in their life.
The prevalence of taekwondo can be evaluated with the help of this simplistic fact that it is not limited to only Korea. More than 80 million individuals follow it all over the globe. So, it is not a provincial sport. Like all other favourite sports, taekwondo also has a regulatory body recognized as World Taekwondo Federation. 192 nations are a portion of this federation. Taekwondo has been a character of Olympics since the year 2000. Being an Olympic sport is also a proof of it being common.
Here we’re going to present you with some of the sayings and quotes that will motivate you to learn Taekwondo.
- A black belt is a white belt that never gave up.
- The ultimate aim of Karate lies not in victory or defeat, but in the perfection of the character of its participants.
- One of greatest pleasures in the life is doing what people say you can not do. Stay strong and prove them wrong.
- In everyday life, I use positive thoughts, sense of humour, Taekwondo, running, and yoga to make me stronger.
- Don’t do a technique 5 times and wait for the instructor to tell you what’s next – Do the technique 500 times and wait for the instructor to tell you to stop.
- A Black Belt Is Not Something You Wear; It’s Something You Become
- Having a black belt means nothing if you don’t conduct yourself as a black belt.
- When you get in taekwondo, it teaches you the life skills of respect, self-control, discipline – that’s why people love it.
- Wearing a black belt does not mean that you’re invincible… it means you never gave up, worked past the pain, overcame the disappointments, didn’t cave into your doubts, faced your fears, and learned enough to realise how little you actually know.
- When practising forms, enjoy each single movement, give each movement 100 percent, make each movement its own universe.
Be Courteous. Show Respect. Motivate. Inspire.